Google Adsense

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A New Start

Shifted to Bangalore!! Interning at Juniper.. And am writing disjointed sentences.

Well, it's the last semester of my B.E. and I have to do a project this sem. I've joined Juniper. It's a new beginning, and life has started changing. Even though I have tried to cling back to everything that was so familiar, it is really of no use. My daily routine has become:
  1. Get up at about 8 in the morning and get ready for office.
  2. Go to office at about 9.
  3. Work, chat, study.
  4. Have lunch.
  5. Work, chat, study again!
  6. Come back to my PG at about 6 in the evening.
  7. Sit with my laptop, try to study a bit, but usually that's of no use.
  8. Have dinner.
  9. Sleep.
Kinda boring na?

Found out a bus route to my office today. Finding out new stuff. But apart from the time at office, life is really boring. I guess I'll start writing here a bit, so that I can talk my heart out :)

~ Kaushani

7 comments:

  1. We have to open a company, so that we will love whatever we do, and we will all be together after the GATE exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so so agree!! :) Shreya right?? Love you dearie!! You're always a mood lightener.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or was that you Merin??? You are my best friend, you know that?? And you can always make me happy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'mon at least post the comment with your name. It might be you even, Ujjwal... Now I wanna know who it was that lightened my mood...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love u too darling!!! :) :) nd miss u all soooo much... life is no more d same fun-hectic we had in manipal whr we enjoyed being soo busy!!! :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Ujjwal: thnx for d prank! loved d excitement!! n thnx so much for improving my mood!!
    @ Shreya: i totally agree wid u! now i knw wat college life is!

    ReplyDelete