Google Adsense

Friday, October 29, 2010

Life Goes On.. Or Does It???

Like my friend put on her status on Facebook :
"Missing old times and feeling sad bcoz its never gonna come again :("
Old times are never gonna come again.. Like my grandpa used to say, every moment gone is never gonna come back again.  And I feel that so much today when i miss him the most! When he went away from all of us, we didn't know we'd miss him so much! Life goes on, but does it? I seem to forget him all through the day... And as the days pass his grief becomes less and less to me. But does it?
Last night I again dreamt of him. And I cried like mad again! Couldn't cry out  loud. 'Cause I was sleeping after all! But my heart pained like the first day I got the news.. He hugged me in my dreams!! And I cried in his arms. I miss him so much! I can't believe he's gone.. forever.. I repent all those moments I spent upstairs at Bandel. I should have spent those moments with Nanai and Tatai, like Dad used to tell me. 
Know what, he used to tell me all those nice stories about his life. Maybe I'll narrate them someday for all of you to read. He was a person the like of whom I've never met anywhere. The most virtuous person! I've met so many people, but never seen one having such a personality! I wish I could make him proud someday by being like him. I wish he could see me become an engineer, he wouldn't have to wait even a year. Oh, why did he go away? Why do people have to go away? I know everyone has to go away some day. But why? I can't believe he's gone. I wish he would come back and hold my hand again! We all need you badly Tatai, more than ever right now. Please don't leave us like this. Please guide me through my life. Please help me make the right decisions. You are the only one who believed in me when everyone else had lost their faith. Please love me the way you always did. Please tell me all those stories again...
I love you Tatai, and no one can ever make up what I have lost in the last one month!

No comments:

Post a Comment